Move-in Ready: Mid-April 2020
4716 Bolm Road features a contemporary, open floor plan filled with timeless finishes and high-efficiency design features. This unique property is located in a quiet residential neighborhood in East Austin, surrounded by single-family homes and tree-lined streets, but is only minutes away from Downtown Austin. Nearby businesses include an eclectic mix of local shops, restaurants, breweries, art venues, local farms, and parks. The home offers a casual, spacious floor plan that provides the ideal balance of clean lines and comfort, with quality and attention to detail evident at every turn. Enjoy high-end finishings throughout.
A 1–2–10 insurance-backed warranty provided by StrucSure.
- Designer Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops
- Tankless Water Heaters and LED Lighting
- Wide Plank Wood and Concrete Floors
- Large Walk-in Showers with 2 shower heads
- Moen Gibson Plumbing Fixtures
- Trane 17 SEER Variable Speed Heat Pumps
- High Efficiency Spray Foam Insulation
- Private Fenced in Yards + Full Landscape & irrigation
- Energy Rated KitchenAid Stainless Steel Appliances
- Frameless Shower Enclosures at Master Bathrooms
- Master Closets from Inspired Closets by Maxwell100% Non-Combustible Fiber Cement Siding/Trim
- Keyless Entry & Wired for Smart Home Capabilities
- Insurance backed 1-2-10 Home Warranty by StrucSure
Check out these unique East Austin spots nearby that are emulated but never duplicated.