This spacious home has an impressive, open living area with a chef’s kitchen, three light-filled bedrooms (including a ‘treehouse’ retreat on the third floor with an ensuite bathroom that is a serene sight to behold), two and a half bathrooms with designer fixtures and custom tile work, and a fully-fenced and landscaped yard with patio.
The nature-inspired color palette begins with a fresh rosemary exterior that flows into a calming interior ambiance. Delightful details have been thoughtfully placed throughout the home, and smart touches include a SimpliSafe doorbell security system and a tankless water heater.
The home is a private haven nestled in a bustling area – only a short distance from some of the city’s hottest spots, with a boutique coffee shop literally around the corner — and though this neighborhood feels like its own special enclave, you’re still only minutes from downtown Austin and East Side entertainment districts.
- Polished concrete and wide-plank wood flooring
- Designer cabinetry and quartz countertops
- Delta Kyra plumbing fixtures throughout and Delta Touch Technology in the kitchen
- Tankless water heaters and LED lighting
- Large walk-in shower with frameless enclosure at main bath
- High-efficiency spray foam insulation
- Private, fenced-in yard and full landscape and irrigation
- Energy-rated GE and KitchenAid stainless steel appliances
- SimpliSafe security system and keyless entry
- Smart HVAC system and house is wired for smart home capabilities
- High-end interior and exterior lighting
- Main Closet provided by Inspired Closets
- Insurance backed 1-2-10yr Home Warranty by StrucSure
- Carport with electric car charging outlet