625 B Tillery St.
SOLD – $999,625
The sleek exterior is a soothing shade of rosemary green and sets just the right tone for “home,” and the large, open living and kitchen area inspires and recalibrates. A serene full-floor primary bedroom suite is perched among the treetops and offers refuge from the hustle and bustle, with a completely custom en suite bathroom and fully built-out closet. The interior design choices echo nature’s palette and maximize light, but if you are looking for more – just step outside into the fully fenced, landscaped private yard and patio – perfect for a spontaneous party…or a peaceful nap. Designer finishes are throughout the home, and smart-tech touches include a SimpliSafe doorbell security system, LED lighting with dimmers, an electric charging outlet in the carport, and a tankless water heater.
The home is a private haven nestled in a bustling area – only a short distance from some of the city’s hottest spots, with a boutique coffee shop literally around the corner — and though this neighborhood feels like its own special enclave, you’re still only minutes from downtown Austin and East Side entertainment districts.
- Polished concrete and wide-plank wood flooring
- Designer cabinetry and quartz countertops
- Delta Kyra plumbing fixtures throughout and Delta Touch Technology in the kitchen
- Tankless water heaters and LED lighting
- Large walk-in shower with frameless enclosure at main bath
- High-efficiency spray foam insulation
- Private, fenced-in yard and full landscape and irrigation
- Energy-rated GE and KitchenAid stainless steel appliances
- SimpliSafe security system and keyless entry
- Smart HVAC system and house is wired for smart home capabilities
- High-end interior and exterior lighting
- Main Closet provided by Inspired Closets
- Insurance backed 1-2-10yr Home Warranty by StrucSure
- Carport with electric car charging outlet