631-1 Tillery St.
SOLD – $1,250,000
A modernist masterpiece evoking the timeless excellence of iconic international designers like La Corbusier, this architectural statement piece in the quiet oasis of East Austin’s tranquil Govalle neighborhood is prepared to spark your senses and find its way into your dreams. A beautiful heritage tree shades your entrance to an interior of inspired finishes and designer fixtures, luxury appliances and warm wooden cabinetry, custom built-in shelving in the main bedroom and artistic tilework accenting the kitchen and bathrooms. An electric fireplace brings the spirit of home and hearth to the living room, and the fully fenced, landscaped private yard and patio entertains a party as large as you like and as small as one. Other smart touches include a SimpliSafe doorbell security system and a tankless water heater.
The lush surroundings and quiet streets are a short walk from some of the city’s most applauded restaurants and bars and is only minutes from the heart of downtown Austin and the many nearby entertainment districts of the East Side. Consider this residence a monument to modern living where all the details matter.
- Polished concrete and wide-plank wood flooring
- Designer cabinetry and quartz countertops
- Delta Kyra plumbing fixtures throughout and Delta Touch Technology in the kitchen
- Tankless water heaters and LED lighting
- Large walk-in shower with frameless enclosure at main bath
- High-efficiency spray foam insulation
- Private, fenced-in yard and full landscape and irrigation
- Energy-rated GE and KitchenAid stainless steel appliances
- SimpliSafe security system and keyless entry
- Smart HVAC system and house is wired for smart home capabilities
- LED Fireplace with remote
- Second floor balcony off Main Bedroom
- Custom glass stair railing
- High-end interior and exterior lighting
- Main Closet provided by Inspired Closets
- Insurance backed 1-2-10yr Home Warranty by StrucSure
- Garage with electric car charging outlet